Business Opportunity

Become A Member Today

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hot Tip for New Internet Business Entrepreneurs

I found, as I began to develop my website, that there was a very useful tool that I used initially. This provided me with a foundation and a beginning point. One lesson that I have learned from this book is that there are many tools and techniques that are free or relatively inexpensive. All of this information is available in the book, e-Business, Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success, by Robert McGarvey and Melissa Campanelli. For instance, one of the very useful tips, once you initiate your website, is the chapter entitled "Web Site: Traffic Builders". These tips will help you begin the process of building your e-Business. Please post any questions or comments about this topic.

No comments: